The card that does it all! Looks like a credit card, works like a check.
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your primary account.
- Make purchases from any participating VISA® merchant location*.
- Allows cash back at participating merchants with PIN
- Use your PIN or signature
- Make internet purchases
- Connect up to four of your PRVB accounts to the same card
- Offers universal ATM access – cash withdrawals, balance inquiries, account transfers**
- Point of sale and cash withdrawal limits apply (limitations can be placed per individual card)
Important Information regarding your PRVB Visa® Debit Card
Lost or Stolen Card?:
If your Pine River Valley Bank Debit Card is Lost or Stolen please contact your local branch or our main office immediately (970)-884-9583 or Toll Free (877)-550-9583. After Business Hours please call (877) 226-2351.
Pine River Valley Bank Fraud Service:
In response to the increase in universal fraud scams, Pine River Valley Bank has enlisted a Fraud Detection Service, much like those found on your major Credit Cards. This service is for your protection.
As a Pine River Valley Bank cardholder, here are some facts that you should be aware of.
- You may receive a call to verify transactions if your card transactions fall outside of your normal use patterns.
- Caller will not ask for any specific card information
- They will ONLY call to verify transactions.
- Please keep your contact information current:
- Phone numbers (Home, Work, Cell)
- E-mail addresses
- Place of employment
- Contact the Bank prior to traveling to assist us in updating your card and contact information.
- If you have questions, contact us directly using a well-published phone number, or a Bank representative that you personally know.
Remember, Pine River Valley Bank will NEVER request your account numbers, Debit Card numbers, passwords or any other personal information by email, phone, or text message. DO NOT respond to any request for information through email, Text, or Phone. If you have questions regarding any communication you receive, please call the bank at 970-884-9583 or toll free at 877-550-9583.
All PRVB Visa® Debit Cards are blocked outside of the United States. If you are traveling overseas and need to use your debit card, please call your local branch or (877) 550-9583 with the following information: name, card number, visiting country, and dates traveling. This block also applies to websites that are hosted outside of the country. If you need to make a purchase on an online site based overseas, please call the bank to make a temporary one-day exception. Please call at least one day in advance of your purchase or travel.
Other events may cause us to block transactions within the US. If you are having difficulty with your card, please contact your Branch representative for more information.
Please remember that your daily card limit is limited, so if you need to make a big purchase, please call the bank for a temporary limit increase on your card.